We will have inflatables in the morning and a festival in the afternoon, which you can attend to see what the little ones in the house have prepared for us this year.The Festival will take place in 2 shifts:
- At 4 pm 3 groups will participate: Baby, 1-2 and 3-4 (boys and girls from 3 to 6 years)
- At 5 pm 3 groups will participate: 5-6, 7-8 and 9-10 (boys and girls from 7 to 11 years old)
We will follow the following protocol of entry and collection / departure :
At 4 pm the parents of the 1st shift will enter through the access door to the guest car park and will sit in the stands to enjoy the show.
When the performances are over, you will have to go down to the social track and pick up your sons and daughters directly and walk down the access ramp to the track (except for those families who have another son or daughter in the 2nd round)
A at 5 pm the parents of the 2nd shift will follow the same protocol.
We continue to improve our Club
We would like to inform you that during the next month of August and taking advantage of a lower influx of users to our Club, a series of actions have been planned that will improve the state of some of the facilities and services:
- Lawn change on Paddle courts nº1 and nº2 (performance scheduled for 17 and 18 August)
- Comprehensive rehabilitation of the Tennis Court No. 11 (started last week and scheduled to end on Tuesday, August 3)
- Integral rehabilitation of the Tennis court nº4 (start of performance on Monday 2 August with a duration of 10 days)
- Renovation of the pavement of the access corridor to the lower tennis courts (start of performance on Monday 2 August with a duration of one week). During these days, a temporary passage will be enabled, and the tennis court nº5 will be out of service as it will serve as a workspace for the aforementioned works.
- Sanitation and Painting of the walls of the pavilion (from August 9). Which will lead to the closure of the same from that date.
We hope that the actions will cause the least inconvenience and disturbance to all our users.
We keep working for all of you!
THE CLUB RESTAURANT WILL REMAIN OPEN ALL AUGUST
The Centx100Laietà always by your side
After the success of the change in the restoration of the Club and continuing to provide a very good service for all of you, this August the Centx100Laietà Restaurant will be open during normal hours, from Monday to Saturday from 8 to 23: 30 hours and Sundays and public holidays from 8 am to 9.30 pm.
As for the gastronomic offer, we will continue to share with you all the daily and weekend menu , the extensive menu of tapas and salads and the great novelty of summer, the menu of special sandwiches to liven up dinners at a one of the most privileged places in Barcelona, the Laietà Sports Club Terrace.
The Centx100Laietà becomes aalternative gastronomic offer for this month of August.
We hope you enjoy the catering service. For more information and reservations call the restaurant 934486119.
Follow our newsletters and the Instagram of @ centx100laieta to find out about our gastronomic offers.
Our holidays are in Laietà, our holidays are by your side.
Will you let them tell you?
PADEL SUBSCRIBER BECOMES A MEMBER
Until July 31
We remind you that you have until this coming Saturday, July 31, to take part in the Paddle Subscriber Become a Member promotion .
This campaign has many advantages both for members who bring a new member, and for those who become a new member.
If you want more information just click here: Paddle Subscriber becomes a member
We also have the promotion member Active member, you have all the information here .
In this way we want to thank and reward your loyalty once again!
You are the best ambassadors of the Club and we want the Laietà family to continue to grow and be bigger and bigger!
Tennis, Paddle, Basketball and Futsal
This Centennial year will be more special than ever, so we look forward to having your sons and daughters with us!
You can check out the new catalog here.
For more information you can write to the different emails of each sports section:
- Tennis: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paddle: email@example.com
- Basketball: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Futsal: email@example.com
- Laiesport and Laiesplai: firstname.lastname@example.org
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL NETWORKS
Remember that the Laietà Sports Club is very present on social media.
If you want to help us grow just click and follow us , interact with us , and if you do any posts remember to tag us!
Soon and especially during our Centenary there will be gifts and many surprises!
LinkedIn: Club Esportiu Laietà
Facebook: Club Esportiu Laietà